Buyer Broker Participation Terms
20% of the Auctioneers commission will be paid to any licensed real estate Agent/Broker who meets the terms below, and whose registered buyer pays for and settles on the property for which he/she was registered.
TO QUALIFY TO RECEIVE A COMMISION, THE REALTOR/BROKER MUST:
Register his/her prospective client for specific property or properties, prior to any inspection of the property by his/her client and no less than 24 hours prior to the auction. The Realtor/Broker must register his/her client using our Broker Registration form. It is the Realtors/Brokers responsibility to ensure the Broker Registration is received.
RULES REGARDING BUYER REGISTRATION
- No broker will be recognized on a prospect who has previously contacted Linkous Auction Group.
- The agent/broker must attend the auction with the registered buyer & assist his/her client in bidding on each desired property.
- The agent/broker must work with the buyer throughout the closing process.
- Broker agrees that broker will not be entitled to a commission, if: (1) The broker or any member of broker's family or firm participates as a principal at the auction. (2) The settlement does not occur within the specified settlement timeframe. (3) The person that he/she is representing does not settle on the property.
- There shall be no exceptions to this procedure and verbal agreements will not be accepted.
- Commissions will be paid by Linkous Auction Group only upon closing.
- We do offer referral fees to properly licensed agents who refer property owners to us who have us sell their home at auction. Call for details.