Real Estate Auction – 34 Acres with Eight Mobile Homes
Location: Compton Lane, Pearisburg, VA 24134
Open House/Preview: Thursday, October 24, 2019 from 4-6 PM
Auction Date: Friday, October 25, 2019 at 12:00 PM
- 34.17 Acres on Six Parcels
- Parcel Lot Sizes are 1.55, 2.01, 3.20, 4.45, 5.0, and 17.96
- All Parcels have frontage on State Maintained Road
- Current Zoning RRA1 Allows for Two Mobile Homes Per Parcel
- Excellent for Income Producing with Mobile Homes or Future Home Sites
- Conveys with Eight Mobile Homes; Two 3 Bedroom and Six 2 Bedroom Homes
- All Mobile Homes have New Tin Roofs Installed in 2019
- All Mobile Homes have Heat Pumps
- Most have Laminate Floors in Kitchen and Dining
- Six of the Units Have Refrigerators and Stoves that Convey
- There is an Additional Unit that is Not Owned by Seller and has Potential for Lot Rent Income and also a Unit that Will Not Be Included in Auction and Owner has Life Tenancy Until Death at Which Time Buyer Becomes Owner of Mobile Home
- Each Parcel has Private Septic and Town Water
- Parcel IDs#41-20, 41-20A, 41-20B, 41-20C, 41-20D, 41-20E
- Parcels will be Offered Individually and then Grouped as a Whole
- Located in Giles County
- Sold to the Highest Bidder!
Directions: From the Town of Pearisburg on Wenonah Avenue/460 Business at the Walmart Stop Light, turn onto Virginia Heights Road. Travel Approximately One Mile to Compton Lane on Right.
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: The property will be sold “as is” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, except as to Seller’s warranty of good and unencumbered title, possession at settlement, and otherwise as required by law. 10% of the high bid must be paid on the day of sale. We accept cash or check with bank letter of guaranteed funds. Balance due at closing within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final hammer price. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For Further Information please call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email Taylor at email@example.com. For information about broker participation, pre-auction offers, or private showings, please visit our website or contact Taylor.