OUTSTANDING COLLECTOR & SPORTING FIREARMS
AUCTION STARTS ENDING ONLINE DECEMBER 4TH, 2PM
PREVIEW-INSPECTION: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2ND 9AM – 6PM OR BY APPOINTMENT
ITEM PICK UP: MONDAY AND TUESDAY, DECEMBER 5th & 6th
9AM – 6PM
(preview and pick up at 2790 Roanoke Street, Christiansburg, VA 24073)
Auction Highlights Include:
- Many Quality Military Arms including Sniper Rifles, Antique Muskets, & Revolver, Lugers, early AR-15’s, early Springfield Rifles, M1 Grands and M1 Carbines
- Fine Sporting Rifles including brands such as Cooper, Merkel, Sako, Kimber, Browning, Remington, Winchester, Ruger, CZ, Mauser, and more
- Collectible and Sporting Shotguns including brands such as Winchester, Parker, L. C. Smith, Browning, Beretta, Remington, Franchi, and more
- Quality Lever Action Rifles including Winchester and Marlin, many large bore calibers
- Large Selection of Modern Self Defense Pistols such as Colt, Smith & Wesson, Kimber, and Ruger
- Collector Handguns’ such as Boxed Smith & Wesson, Colt Python’s, SAA Colts, Early Percussion Revolvers
- Antique and Modern Muzzleloaders
- Several Full Auto Demilled Display Weapons
- Rare MV7 Polaris Military ATV
- Ladies Diamond Engagement Ring
- Quality Optics such as Swarovski, Leopold, Unertil and Lyman
- And Much More!
To View the Catalog or to Bid:
Click on this auction link, BID ONLINE NOW. If you are not already registered with our online auctions, you need to set up an account to bid. Registration is free and should only take about 5 minutes.
Terms of Sale for our Online Auction:
- Internet Premium: 18.5%
- Cash/Check Payment Discount: 3%
- Sales Tax: 5.3% - VA Sales tax applied (Virginia Residents only).
- Valid Credit Card is required for bidding approval, NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. If you are picking up your items, you may pay with cash or check.
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Money Order, Local Checks, and Cash.
- Our company is an FFL and Class III Licensed Auction Company. All firearms must be registered in compliance with Federal and Virginia state laws.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For further information, call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email email@example.com.