Real Estate Auction – Stunning Blacksburg Home
Bid Live in Person or Online!
Location: 400 Pleasant View Circle, Blacksburg, VA 24060
Open House: Sunday, August 29, 2021 from 2-4 PM Or By Appointment
Auction Date: Friday, September 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 3382 sq ft
- Attached 2 Car Garage
- Beautiful Tall 9' Ceilings
- Low Maintenance Brick Construction
- Eat-In Breakfast Nook
- Central Air and Heating with backup natural fireplace
- 2 Bonus Room perfect for playroom or guest bedroom
- Located on a low traffic Cul de sac
- Deck perfect for outdoor entertaining space
- Large Formal Dining Room
- Double Vanity throughout
- Exercise Room
- Near half an acre large Fenced Yard
- Granite Countertops in kitchen with Island
- Beautiful Oak Hardwood Floors throughout
- Above Ground Pool and Oversized outdoor Hot Tub/Spa perfect for entertaining.
- Large Laundry Room on Main
- Great Family Room and Living Room on Main Floor
- Dedicated Office with multiple highspeed internet and phone connections
- Large Walk-in Pantry
- Private Backyard with ample trees with privacy
- Public Water and Sewer
- ADT Security System Currently Installed
- Ceramic Tile in Bathrooms
- Walk in Closets and Double Closets throughout
- Montgomery County Blacksburg Schools
- Tax ID# 032873
- Conveniently located near downtown Blacksburg and VT, right outside of the town limits
- Sold to the Highest Bidder!
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: The property will be sold “as is” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, except as to Seller’s warranty of good and unencumbered title, possession at settlement, and otherwise as required by law. 10% of the high bid must be paid on the day of sale. We accept cash or check with bank letter of guaranteed funds. Balance due at closing within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final hammer price. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For Further Information please call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625, email Taylor at email@example.com, or check our website at www.linkousauctiongroup.com. For information about broker participation, pre-auction day offers, or private showings, please visit our website or contact Taylor.