Vehicles, Tractor, Trailers, Firearms, Tools, and Household Items AUCTION Online Only!
Friday, April 16th – On Site Auction Preview/Inspection From 4–6 PM
Saturday, April 17th – Auction Starts Ending Online AT 5 PM
Sunday, April 18th Item Pick Up Noon-7 PM, or by Appointment
Preview and Pickup at Auction Location – 101 Royal Drive, Pembroke, VA 24136
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Convertible
- 2014 Ford F350 4x4 Super Cab Truck
- 2009 and 2007 Toyota Yaris
- Cargo Craft 2009 Box Trailer
- 2016 North Shore Equipment Trailer
- 2012 Leonard Utility Trailer
- John Deere 1025R Compact Tractor
- 2004 Honda Gold Wing Motorcycle
- 1989 Honda GL 1500 Gold Wing Motorcycle
- Precision Metal Lathe
- Precision Milling Machine
- Woodworking Tools
- Power Tools
- Landscaping and Gardening Tools and Supplies
- Large Husky Garage Toolbox
- Household Items
- And Much More!
To View the Catalog or to Bid:
Click on this auction link: BID ONLINE NOW. Auction will start ending at 5pm with Lot 1, items are sold one minute apart with a two-minute soft close. If you are not already registered with our online auctions, you need to set up an account in order to bid. Registration is free and should only take about 5 minutes.
Terms of Sale for our Online Auction:
- Valid Credit Card is required for bidding approval, NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. If you are picking up your items, you may pay with cash or check.
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Money Order, Local Checks, and Cash.
- Our company is an FFL and Class III Licensed Auction Company. All firearms must be registered in compliance with Federal and Virginia state laws.
- We ship nationwide, firearms must be shipped to an FFL dealer!
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For further information, call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email email@example.com.
Auctioneers Note: Some quality equipment and vehicles, some in excellent condition with low mileage. Many larger items in this auction will not be available for shipping, please not in description if item is eligible for shipping. It is buyer’s responsibility to arrange shipping or pick up on noted items. For customers doing local pick up, it is buyer’s responsibility to bring labor and equipment for loading.