Why Sell Real Estate at Auction?
Auctions have been gaining popularity because of the accelerated timeline in which a sale can be procured. This allows the seller to make definitive plans for the future. This fact alone makes selling your real estate at auction worthwhile. Here are some other benefits of selling via the auction method:
- No seller commissions (buyer pays all commissions).
- The seller chooses the date the property will sell.
- Eliminates unscheduled showings by using an auction open house event.
- Auctions bring interested buyers to a point of decision; they must act now or lose the opportunity to purchase.
- They create competition amongst buyers; auction prices can exceed the price of a traditional real estate transaction.
- Buyers are pre-qualified with down payment check in-hand day of auction.
- Properties are sold NO contingencies! "AS-IS".
- The auction method of selling maximizes value within 4-6 weeks from the execution of the auction listing agreement.
- Sellers may choose to place a reserve price on their property as a means of insuring that the sales price meets or exceeds their minimum requirements.
- Selling “absolute” without any reserve usually draws greater interest, stronger prices and can guarantee the sale.
- A professionally conducted auction can be the most cost effective sales option available to Estates, Private Sellers, and Realtors.
Linkous Auction Group uses their vast experience to present your property to potential buyers though an aggressive marketing campaign employing Internet marketing, online bidding, print media, specialty publications, direct mail and personal contacts as appropriate to the property and the market.
When a property is traditionally listed, there is no way to predict how long it will take to get an offer. During that time, the seller is responsible for the carrying costs such as taxes, utility costs, insurance and mortgage payments. With Linkous Auction Group, sellers are able to avoid high holding costs because the property is sold at auction within 4-6 weeks.