Real Estate Auction – Online Only!
Updated Farmhouse Surrounded by Jefferson National Forest
Location: 6744 Big Stony Creek Road, Goldbond, VA 24150
Shown by Appointment Only
Auction Date: Friday, October 18, 2019 at 6:00 PM
- Three Bedroom
- One Bath
- Large Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Updated Kitchen
- Enclosed 10x25 Back Porch
- Screened in 10x25 Covered Front Porch
- Updated Oil Heat Furnace
- New Electric with 200 AMP Service
- Approximately 1,700 Square Feet
- Nest Security System with Cameras
- Complete Remodel Approx. 10 Years Ago with High End Finishings and Updates
- Private Well and Septic
- Approximately 1.5 Acre Lot Completely Surrounded by National Forest Land on All Four Sides
- Location Offers Complete Privacy – 30 Minutes from Pearisburg, VA and 30 Minutes from Pence Springs, WV
- Rare Chance to Buy Unique Property in Jefferson National Forest
- Move IN Ready! Would Make a Great Permanent Residence or Vacation Home
- Parcel ID#9-15A and 9-15B
- Located in Giles County
- Sold to the Highest Bidder!
To Bid Online, Click Here: BIG STONY REAL ESTATE
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: The property will be sold “as is” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, except as to Seller’s warranty of good and unencumbered title, possession at settlement, and otherwise as required by law. 10% of the high bid must be paid on the day of sale. We accept cash or check with bank letter of guaranteed funds. Balance due at closing within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final hammer price. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For Further Information please call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about broker participation, pre-auction offers, or private showings, please visit our website or contact Taylor.