Real Estate Auction - Bid Live in Person or Online!
Two Commercial Buildings with Equipment
Location: 12704 North Scenic Highway, Rocky Gap, VA 24366
Shown by Appointment Only
Auction Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020 at 11:00 AM
Auction Location: 12704 North Scenic Highway, Rocky Gap, VA 24366
Commercial Garage Highlights:
- 2400 Square Foot Building
- Four Oversized 16 Feet Tall Garage Doors
- Ceiling Height of 20 Feet
- Built in Commercial Grade Paint Booth
- Equipment Makes this Garage Move in Ready
- Equipment Includes Two Hydraulic Lifts, Frame Straightener, Tire Balancer and Changer, Craftsman Toolbox Full of Tools, Lincoln Welders, and Much More!
- Newly Installed Waste Oil Furnace
- Complete Ventilation System in Both Shop and Paint Booth
- Building and Equipment are Like New with Very Little Use
- Built in 2014
- Rare Opportunity to Buy a Turnkey Garage with Tens of Thousands of Dollars of Automotive Equipment Included
Convenience Store/Office Space Highlights:
- 1500 Square Foot Building
- Originally Built as a Convenience Store, Last Used for Office Space
- Full Kitchen
- Garage Storage Space with Roll Up Door
- Some Desks and Office Equipment Will Convey
- Both Buildings are Sitting on One Tax Parcel and Will be Sold Together as a Whole
- Both Buildings Have Security Systems
- Sits on a Half Acre
- Ideal Location with Frontage on the Corner of North Scenic Highway and Wolf Creek Highway in the Heart of Rocky Gap
- Located Just Off Interstate 77 with Convenient Access to Both Wytheville, VA and Princeton, WV
- Low Real Estate Taxes, Approximately $1,072 per Year
- Current Tax Assessed Value $178,800
- Zoned Commercial
- Tax Map #13A1-A-26
- Located in Bland County
- Sold to the Highest Bidder!
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: The property will be sold “as is” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, except as to Seller’s warranty of good and unencumbered title, possession at settlement, and otherwise as required by law. 10% of the high bid must be paid on the day of sale. We accept cash or check with bank letter of guaranteed funds. Balance due at closing within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final hammer price. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For Further Information please call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about broker participation, pre-auction offers, or private showings, please visit our website or contact Taylor.