Storage Unit Auction
Friday, November 22nd at 11AM
Location: Spout Spring Storage, 3186 Richmond Highway, Spout Spring, VA 24593
9 Units at time of listing
Terms of Sale for our Storage Auction:
- Announcements at sale time supersede all other postings and announcements.
- Children under 16 are welcome but must be accompanied & supervised by an adult at all times.
- All contents sold AS IS - WHERE IS. Bidding will be made from outside the threshold of each unit to be sold.
- Successful bidders will be required to have their own lock to be placed on the unit.
- Units must be emptied in the allotted time frame as announced.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse fractional bids.
- A unit may be pulled any time before the auctioneer says sold if in fact it is properly redeemed by the tenant by the facility.
Removal and Deposit:
- A Cleaning deposit may or may not be required. Units must be left broom swept clean or forfeiture of deposit. In the event of no deposit, facility may bill winning bidder for cleaning. There are no dumpster privileges.
- Any items of personal nature, found during removal, should be left at the office.
- All persons on the property for the auction, as a bidder or spectator, and during the removal of any merchandise or property assume complete risk for any and all damage to persons and or property while on the premise.
- The Auctioneer, Auction Company, Storage facility and or it\'s agents shall be held forever harmless from damages or condition, of any issues arising from the premise and or property in which this auction is being conducted.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974
For Further Information: Call/Text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.