[ REAL ESTATE AUCTION ]
Located in Blacksburg’s Finest Mountain View Estates
Bid Live or Online
LOCATION: 1114 KENTWOOD DR., BLACKSBURG VA 24060
AUCTION DATE: SATURDAY, MARCH 19TH, 2022 AT 1:00 PM
OPEN HOUSE HOME TOUR SUNDAY, MARCH 13, 2022 AT 2:00 PM
- Conveniently located walking distance to Downtown Restaurants, Lane Stadium, Farmers Market, & Blacksburg’s Municipal Golf Course
- Over 5300 square feet total living area
- Custom Built Brick Quadplex
- Two 2 Bedroom/ 1 Bath units on the Main level; Two 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath units on Lower Level
- One covered parking space for each unit- Additional street parking.
- Each Unit has Separate meters for Water/ Sewer and Electric.
- Common Laundry area on lower level- all washer/ dryer units Tenant owned. Owner pays for Common Laundry area utilities.
- Common area yard.
- All units have Baseboard Electric heat. No AC other than window units.
- Easy access to Walking Paths, just a Golf Carts Drive away to the Blacksburg Municipal Golf Course
- Highly Desirable Blacksburg School District
- Zoned R-4
- Parcel I.D. 009263
- Tax Map # 257- 257- 8SEC 6 14A*
- Sold to the Highest Bidder
- Call or Text Taylor @ 540.392.4625 for more information
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: The property will be sold “as is” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, except as to Seller’s warranty of good and unencumbered title, possession at settlement, and otherwise as required by law. Home Inspection has been performed and will be available to potential buyers. Deposit on the day of auction will be 11% with credit card or 8% with cash or check of the high bid due immediately after conclusion of auction. We accept cash or check with bank letter of guaranteed funds. Balance due at closing within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. An 11% buyer’s premium with 3% discount with cash or check will be added to the final hammer price. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For Further Information please call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625, email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or check our website at www.linkousauctiongroup.com. For information about broker participation, pre-auction day offers, or private showings, please visit our website or contact Taylor.