Real Estate Auction Near The New River
6.68 Acres – Outstanding Homesite with River Views
Location: Riverside drive, Blacksburg, VA 24060
Auction Date: Friday December 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM
- Two parcels being sold together
- Frontage on Riverside Drive and Roundhouse Road
- Wooded with some recent clearing
- Lot 1 is 6.61 Acres Lot 2 is .07 acres
- Conveniently Located Minutes from Blacksburg and Virginia Tech
- Beautiful river views throughout the property
- Blacksburg school district
- Parcel ID#050-2B 6.61 Acres
- Parcel ID#050-2E .07 Acres with Shared Well on this Property
- Conveniently Located Near Whitethorne Public Boat Ramp
- Abundant Wildlife Deer, Turkey, and Bear
- Sold to the Highest Bidder
- Current Surveys available for both parcels
- Property will be Sold with a Clear Deed, No Back Taxes Owed.
- Call (540) 392-4625 for Private Tour of This Property
Click to view and to bid now!
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: The property will be sold “as is” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, except as to Seller’s warranty of good and unencumbered title, possession at settlement, and otherwise as required by law. 14% with credit card or 11% with cash or check of the high bid due within 24 hours of conclusion of online auction. We accept cash or check with bank letter of guaranteed funds. Balance due at closing within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. An 14% online buyer’s premium with 3% discount with cash or check will be added to the final hammer price. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For Further Information please call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625, email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, For information about broker participation, pre-auction day offers, or private showings, please visit our website or contact Taylor.