Absolute Real Estate Auction – Custom Home with 38 Acres on Walkers Creek
Bid Live in Person or Online!
Location: 201 Sky Island Drive, Staffordsville, VA 24167
Open House: Sunday, October 17, 2021, from 2-4 PM or by Appointment
Auction Date: Friday, October 22, 2021, at 5:00 PM
- 38.993 Surveyed Acres
- Approx. One Mile of Water Frontage on Big Walker Creek
- Custom Timber Truss Home
- Large Den/Living Area Open to Kitchen
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Full Baths
- Two Car Garage
- Large Windows, Sky Lights, and Stained Glass Throughout
- Breakfast Nook
- Upstairs Loft Would Make a Great Studio
- Designated Office Overlooking Indoor Pool
- Custom Hand Pegged Circular Hardwood Floor with Inlays, Recently Refinished
- Large Stone Fireplace in Great Room
- Main Living Area Approx. 2,800 Square Feet
- Heated and Cooled with Dual Heat Pumps
- Working Chicken Coup and Run
- Large Barn on Property
- Well and Septic
- Private Bridge and Gravel Drive into Property
- Very Private Secluded Property but Less Than a Mile from Route 100
- Mixture of Wood and Pastureland, Approx. 10 Acres of Open Pasture
- Abundant Wildlife Including Whitetail Deer, Black Bear, and Turkeys
- For Years Game Birds such as Pheasant and Quail have been Raised and Released on this Property
- Several Trails and Hiking Paths, Two Caves Located on Property
- Parcel ID#68-55
- Sold to the Highest Bidder!
Auctioneer’s Note: This beautiful property is ideal for a weekend retreat or permanent residence for someone looking for an off the grid style living experience. Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase home and acreage at absolute auction with no minimum bid!
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: The property will be sold “as is” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, except as to Seller’s warranty of good and unencumbered title, possession at settlement, and otherwise as required by law. 10% of the high bid must be paid on the day of sale. We accept cash or check with bank letter of guaranteed funds. Balance due at closing within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final hammer price. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For Further Information please call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625, email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or check our website at www.linkousauctiongroup.com. For information about broker participation, pre-auction day offers, or private showings, please visit our website or contact Taylor.