Sporting & Collectible Firearms AUCTION Online Only!
Saturday, October 2nd – On Site Auction Preview/Inspection From 12–2 PM
Sunday, October 3rd – Auction Starts Ending Online AT 5 PM
Item Pick Up Tuesday, October 5th Noon-7 PM and Wednesday, October 6th Noon-7 PM, or by Appointment
Preview and Pickup at our office (located at 4183 Eggleston Road, Pearisburg, VA 24134)
- Collectible and Sporting Pistols including Colt, Smith & Wesson, Luger, Sig Sauer, Glock, and Springfield
- Over 50 Exceptional Collectible Military Firearms including, MG34 8mm, Norinco NDM86, Springfield M1A, Stevens Model 520-30 12 Gauge, and Japanese Nambu
- Tactical Rifles including AR15, AK47, SKS, and PS90
- First Generation SAA Colts
- WWII 1911s Ithaca and Remington Rand
- Many Vintage Shotguns including Winchester Model 12 and 42, Remington Model 31
- Black Powder and Percussion Firearms
- Several German Lugers
- Tactical Shotguns
- Many Vintage 22 Caliber Rifles
- Military Flare Guns
- And Much More!
To View the Catalog or to Bid:
Click on this auction link: BID ONLINE NOW. Auction will start ending at 4pm with Lot 1, items are sold one minute apart with a two-minute soft close. If you are not already registered with our online auctions, you need to set up an account in order to bid. Registration is free and should only take about 5 minutes.
Terms of Sale for our Online Auction:
- Valid Credit Card is required for bidding approval, NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. If you are picking up your items, you may pay with cash or check.
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Money Order, Local Checks, and Cash.
- Our company is an FFL and Class III Licensed Auction Company. All firearms must be registered in compliance with Federal and Virginia state laws.
- We ship nationwide, firearms must be shipped to an FFL dealer!
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For further information, call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.