Real Estate Auction – Custom 4 Bedroom Home
Bid Live in Person or Online!
Location: 507 McGuire Lane, Pearisburg, VA 24134
Open House: Sunday, July 19, 2020 from 2-4 PM Or By Appointment
Auction Date: Friday, July 31, 2020 at 6:00 PM
- Amazing Custom-built Home on 4+ acres
- Approximately 3,000 Square Feet
- Spacious Level Lot with Mountain Views
- Four Bedroom, 2.5 Baths
- Oak Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Formal Living Room
- Large Family Room with Brick Hearth Woodstove
- Oversized Custom Eat in Kitchen with Center Island and Cherry Cabinets
- Formal Dining Room
- Large Laundry on Main
- Master Bedroom has Double Cedar Lined Walk-in Closets
- Adjoining Room on Master would make a Great Office
- Two Zone Central Heat and Air
- Attached Two Car Garage with Workshop Area
- Passive Solar design
- Partial Unfinished Basement
- Beautiful Mature Landscaping throughout Property
- Located In a Country Setting but Minutes from Shopping and Schools
- Giles County School District
- Tax ID#40C-12-1
- Sold to the Highest Bidder!
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: The property will be sold “as is” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, except as to Seller’s warranty of good and unencumbered title, possession at settlement, and otherwise as required by law. 10% of the high bid must be paid on the day of sale. We accept cash or check with bank letter of guaranteed funds. Balance due at closing within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final hammer price. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For Further Information please call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about broker participation, pre-auction day offers, or private showings, please contact Taylor.