Real Estate Auction – Online Only!
24 Acres of Recreational Land with Potential Home Sites
Located in Beautiful Smyth County, Virginia!
Auction Ends: Friday, July 19, 2019 at 6:00 PM
- Wooded with Mature Timber
- Rough Cut Road Through Property
- Most of this Land is Gently Sloping with Some Level Ridge Tops
- Abundant Wildlife including Whitetail Deer, Black Bear, Eastern Wild Turkey, & Grouse
- Accessed from Citizens Road (Route 615)
- Located in Smyth County, between Rural Retreat and Atkins
- Easy access to I-81
- Parcel ID#39-A-6C
- Zoned AR, Agricultural Rural
- Sold to the Highest Bidder!
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: The property will be sold “as is” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, except as to Seller’s warranty of good and unencumbered title, possession at settlement, and otherwise as required by law. 10% of the high bid must be paid on the day of sale. We accept cash or check with bank letter of guaranteed funds. Balance due at closing within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final hammer price. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For Further Information, please call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about broker participation, pre-auction offers, or private showings, please visit our website or contact Taylor.