SPORTING & COLLECTOR FIREARMS AUCTION
Sunday, February 24th – Live, On Site Auction Preview/Inspection From 12–6 PM
Sunday, March 3rd– Auction Starts Ending Online AT 6 PM
Tuesday, March 5th- Item Pick Up Noon-7 PM, or by Appointment
Preview and Pickup at our office
(located at 4183 Eggleston Road, Pearisburg, VA 24134)
Over 300 Lots of Quality Firearms & Accessories; Highlights Include:
- Many Quality Military Arms including M1D Garand, 1903 Springfield, & M1 Carbine
- Fine Sporting Rifles including brands such as Weatherby, Browning, Remington, Winchester, Ruger, Mauser, and more
- Collectible and Sporting Shotguns including brands such as Winchester, Browning, Beretta, Remington, LC Smith, and more
- Quality Collector Lever Action Rifles including Winchester and Marlin
- Many AR 15 Rifles
- Large Selection of Modern Self Defense Pistols such as Glock, Colt, Smith & Wesson, Kimber, and Ruger
- Documented Confederate Civil War Sword
- Antique and Modern Muzzle Loaders
- 12,000+ Rounds of Ammunition
- Fly Fishing Rods, Reels, & Flies
- And Much More!
To View the Catalog or to Bid:
Click on this auction link: MARCH FIREARM AUCTION. If you are not already registered with our online auctions, you need to set up an account in order to bid. Registration is free and should only take about 5 minutes.
Terms of Sale for our Online Auction:
- Internet Premium: 18%
- Cash/Check Payment Discount: 3%
- Sales Tax: 5.3% - VA Sales tax applied (Virginia Residents only).
- Valid Credit Card is required for bidding approval, NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. If you are picking up your items, you may pay with cash or check.
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Money Order, Local Checks, and Cash.
- Our company is an FFL and Class III Licensed Auction Company. All firearms must be registered in compliance with Federal and Virginia state laws.
- We ship nationwide, firearms must be shipped to an FFL dealer!
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For further information, call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email email@example.com.