Real Estate Auction – Historic Log Home on 6 Acres
Location: 13204 Cumberland Gap Road, Newcastle, VA 24127
Open House: Sunday, October 14, 2018 from 2-4 PM
Auction Date: Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 12:30 PM
- 2080 Square Feet
- Three Bedrooms, Master on Main
- One Full Bath with Tub and Shower
- Large Living Room
- Large Kitchen with Gas Stove, Center Island, and Large Picture Windows
- Family Room with Wood Burning Stove, Original Hardwood Floors, and Exposed Original Logs
- Two Bedrooms Upstairs with Newly Installed Carpet
- Partial Basement
- New Metal Roof, Installed May 2018
- 6.355 Acre Lot, Perfect for a Mini Farm or Homesteading
- One Acre Fenced Yard for Pets
- Located in Beautiful Craig County, VA
- 16.5 Miles from 460 at Newport and 13 Miles from the Town of Newcastle
- Parcel ID#002869
- Sold to the Highest Bidder!
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: The property will be sold “as is” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, except as to Seller’s warranty of good and unencumbered title, possession at settlement, and otherwise as required by law. 10% of the high bid must be paid on the day of sale. We accept cash or check with bank letter of guaranteed funds. Balance due at closing within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final hammer price. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For Further Information please call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email Taylor at email@example.com. For information about broker participation, pre-auction offers, or private showings, please contact Taylor.