COIN AUCTION - Online Only!
Wednesday, November 1st – Auction Ends Online AT 6 PM
Friday, November 3rd- Item Pick Up 4 -7 PM, or by Appointment
- US $50 One Ounce Gold Bullion Coins
- $50 One Ounce Gold Canadian Maple Leaf Coins
- US $25 Half Ounce Gold Bullion Coins
- US Gold Saint Gaudens Design Coins Set
- 1987 China Gold Panda Five Coin Set
- Two 1984 Singapore Gold Sets
- 1926 US $20 Double Eagle with Motto
- 1886 Twenty Francs Gold Angel MS63
- 1908 Twenty Francs Gold Rooster MS63
- 1864 Twenty Francs Gold Napoleon III MS60
- 1987 Americas Cup Gold and Silver Coin Set
- Hundreds of 1923 BU Peace Dollars
- Morgan Dollars
- Two Engelhard 100 Troy Ounce Silver Bars
- 1986 One Ounce Silver 5 Yuan Coins
- Capped Bust Lettered Edged Half Dollars
- Silver Washington Quarters
- Silver Roosevelt Dimes
- Towle Sterling Silver Flatware Set
- And Much More!
To View Catalog or to Bid:
Click on this link: COIN CATALOG. If you are not already registered with our online auctions, you need to set up an account in order to bid. Registration is free and should only take about 5 minutes.
Terms of Sale for our Online Auction:
- Internet Premium: 18%
- Cash/Check Payment Discount: 3%
- Sales Tax: 5.3% - VA Sales tax applied (Virginia Residents only).
- Valid Credit Card is required for bidding approval, NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. If you are picking up your items, you may pay with cash or check.
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Money Order, Local Checks, and Cash.
Sale is Being Conducted by:
Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974
For Further Information:
Call/Text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email at email@example.com.