23.75 Wooded Acres in Giles County
Location: Market Road, Rich Creek, VA 24147
Auction Date: Friday, June 1, 2018 at 1:00 PM
- 23.75 Acre Wooded Lot
- Road Frontage on Market Road
- Property has Existing Access Road and ATV Trails
- Unexplored Cave on Property
- Property has been Select Cut Timbered with Many Mature Trees Still Remaining
- Abundant Wildlife on Property
- Would Make Excellent Recreational Land
- Potential for Home Sites
- Conveniently Located a Short Distance from US 460
Please feel free to call today with questions, pre-auction offers, or for more information.
Broker participation is offered. Brokers, please call for details or refer to the broker participation form on our website.
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: 10% of the high bid must be paid on the day of sale. Cash or Check. Balance due within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final hammer price. Other terms, if any, will be announced at the sale. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974
For Further Information: Call/Text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or Email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org