Real Estate Auction – Online Only!
145.82 Acres Overlooking the New River
Preview: Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 2:00 PM or by Appointment
Auction Ends: Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 4:00 PM
- Property fronts along New River Trail overlooking the New River
- Road Frontage on Water Tank Road and Boyd Road (Route 609)
- Approximately 2000 Feet of Road Frontage
- Mostly Wooded
- Numerous ATV/Hiking Trails and Easy Access to New River Trail and New River
- Several Potential Home Sites
- Ideal Hunting/Recreation Property
- Property Consists of Ten Parcels, but Will Be Sold Together
- Current Survey available on Request from Auctioneer
- Located just outside of Beautiful Draper, Virginia in Pulaski County
- Convenient access to property, approx. ten minutes to Interstate I-81
- Property is in a Conservation Easement with the Virginia Outdoors Foundation; Copy of Complete Conservation Easement May Be Obtained from Auction Company
- Home and Structures May Be Built with Limitation of 10,000 Square Feet
- Large Newly Cleared Area Ideal for Potential Home Site or Camping
- Property Will Be Sold Per Acre Times 146
- Parcel ID#108-11-1, 108-11-2, 108-11-3, 108-11-4, 108-11-6, 108-11-7, 108-11-8, 108-11-9, 108-11-10, 108-11-11
- Sold to the Highest Bidder!
To Bid Online Now, Click Here: 145.82 ACRES IN DRAPER
Directions: From the Town of Draper, head south on Old Baltimore Road. Go Approx. 1 mile and turn left on Delton Road. Travel approx. 3 miles and turn left on Boyd Road. Continue on Boyd for approx. 0.66 miles then turn left on Water Tank Road. Look for signs on left. OR From I-81 Exit 89B, take VA Route 100 south for 3.66 miles. Turn left on Pine Run Road. Continue 1.2 miles and turn left on Boyd Road. Travel 2.3 miles and continue straight onto Water Tank Road. Look for signs on left.
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: The property will be sold “as is” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, except as to Seller’s warranty of good and unencumbered title, possession at settlement, and otherwise as required by law. 10% of the high bid must be paid on the day of sale. We accept cash or check with bank letter of guaranteed funds. Balance due at closing within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final hammer price. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.
Sale is Being Conducted by: Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For Further Information please call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about broker participation, pre-auction offers, or private showings, please visit our website or contact Taylor.